ABB 5.0KW UNO-DM-PLUS-B
The UNO-DM-PLUS single-phase inverter, with power ratings from 3.3 to 5.0 kW with Seraphim Panels
Easy to install, fast to commission The presence of plug and play connectors, both on the DC and AC side, as well as the wireless communication, enable a simple, fast and safe installation without the need of opening the front cover of the inverter.
The featured easy commissioning routine removes the need for a long configuration process, resulting in lower installation time and costs.Improved user experience thanks to a build in User Interface (UI), which enables access to features such as advanced inverter configuration settings, dynamic feed-in control and load manager, from any WLAN enabled devices (smartphone, tablet or PC).
- Wireless access to the embedded Web User Interface
- Easy commissioning capability
- Future-proof with embedded connectivity for smart building and smart grid integration
- Dynamic feed-in control (for instance “zero injection”)
- Remote Over The Air (OTA) firmware upgrade inverter and components
- Modbus TCP/RTU Sunspec compliant
- Remote monitoring via Aurora Vision® cloud
- Dual input section with independent MP
Blade™ comprises two separated and identical solar cell arrays, which means the ordinary strings of cells are cut into halves, and these shorter strings compose arrays which has separated current paths. When a module is shaded, only one side shaded array’s current will be impacted, while the other array will still be functionally producing power. Under this circumstance, when a module is shaded, the affected working areas of Blade™ will be 50% less.