ABB REACT 5.0 Hybrid
The single-phase inverter, with power ratings from 5.0 kW Hybrid.
Providing a totally flexible solution, REACT 2 offers a wide storage capacity, which can be expanded from 4 kWh to 12 kWh, depending on the number of batteries used, and can achieve up to 90 percent energy self-reliance. The addition of further battery units can take place anytime during the lifetime of the system.
The different set-up configurations available allow maximum installation flexibility and optimization of available spaces. Quick and easy to install thanks to the simple plug and play connection, both on inverter and battery side.
Future proof technology enables a full smart home
- Li-ion battery unit for energy storage (from min 4 kWh to 12 kWh)
- Industry leading energy efficiency
- Suitable for new and existing applications
- Battery units can be upgraded anytime during lifetime of system
- Flexible and modular design, optimizes installation space
- Siple and safe installation with plug and play connection
- System monitoring through dedicated mobile app
- Modbus TCP/RTU Sunspec compliant
- Compatible with ABB free@home for a full ABB smart home experience
Blade™ comprises two separated and identical solar cell arrays, which means the ordinary strings of cells are cut into halves, and these shorter strings compose arrays which has separated current paths. When a module is shaded, only one side shaded array’s current will be impacted, while the other array will still be functionally producing power. Under this circumstance, when a module is shaded, the affected working areas of Blade™ will be 50% less